GUIDELINES FOR THIS FORUM 04/21/2017• You can check your Membership status by looking above your avatar area at the "Dues Date: Month Year". • For members without any posts, Go to your 'My Profile' and scroll down to 'Member Title'.
• If you would like to pay your dues, please contact John Adams by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your payment preference. You will get a response explaining how to pay... Payments can be made with Credit Card, USPS Money Order, PayPal or peronal check...
*Past Due Members will need to bring their dues up to date... NO IVORY SALES - PLEASE DISCLAIMER of knowledge or willful promotion of ‘Ivory’ transactions using a 'resource' of the Case Classics Club online forum; www.caseclassicsclub.com. Resource is defined as those supplied, loaned to and used by the online forum of the Case Classics Club. The Case Classics Club does not promote the illegal sale of ‘Ivory’. Legal is defined as having valid documentation of compliance with 'ALL' US Federal and State laws. Ivory is defined as ‘ALL ivory - regardless of species’. There is no breach of this disclaimer while discussing value, the diversity of this topic nor with the display of items that are embellished with ‘ivory’. Additionally, each member retains the right of opinion at all times and may PM, Post or Email as such regardless of that opinion. This disclaimer specifically applies to the use of PM’s, Posts, Emails or any other form of resource derived through any Case Classics Club 'resource' with the explicit intent of an 'ivory' sale thereby holding membership participation of violation 'solely' in full contempt of any and all legal jurisdiction. Topics that appear at the top as 'pinned' are current regardless of post dates.
If you have a store or a long-term request, please contact an administrator to have them pin your post. There is a 90 day limit on all listings.
Current listings with a post date beyond the limit will automatically be removed.
* this does not apply to 'pinned' topics. Banner Ad's available. Contact an administrator for more information.
*Banners ©Case Classics Club™
TO BE AN INFORMED COLLECTOR & MEMBER
TO JOIN WE ONLY ASK YOU TO AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1) I will not copy or reproduce in any form any information or pictures on our website for the purpose of selling or distribution, this includes giving information outside the club , and will abide by the Federal Copyright & Trademark Laws of the United States of America...
2) I will list my current eBay name(s) if I am a registered seller with eBay and if I change my eBay name I will advise the club of the change within 7 days of the change...
CCC truth in advertising standards...
Because of all the confusing use of the word CLASSIC when describing a knife, we ask members to set a higher standard by following the below guidelines.....
1) If I sell on any on-line auction, I will only use the term 'Case Classics' if it is one of the 37 patterns made and classified as a 'Case Classic', made from 1990 thru 1998 by the Blue Grass Cutlery Company. When selling a WR Case & Sons actual production knife I will not refer to it as a 'Case Classic' or any similar wording as to make it appear to be one. I can refer to it as a Classic of the industry, W.R. Case Classic, Case XX or other similar terminology, but will not use any wording as to make it appear to be an actual Case Classic as described above....
2) I will not knowingly misrepresent a Case Classic for sale by using misleading or exaggerated statements and I will ALWAYS give the total amount made based on book information or authentic certs... Example: 1 of 500 or 1 of 43. Furthermore I will not speculate on the number of knives made unless I have proof of the actual number.
3) I am at least 18 years of age.
BY JOINING BELOW I AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.
If you have completed the registration process, your membership has been submitted via the online form and you are currently placed on our 'To be approved' list... You will remain on hold until your dues arrive.
Make Payable and Mail your Check or Money Order for $12 yearly dues to:
Case Classics Club
28688 Co. Rd. 480
McMillan, MI 49853
'Upon receipt of your Dues' - we will approve your application and you will be sent a message and allowed to logon. If dues do not arrive within 30 days, your data may be erased...
We look forward to seeing you in the Forums!
The CASE CLASSICS CLUB™ MANAGEMENT TEAM.